Zoo Med Coral Sun Actinic
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Promotes growth of zooxanthellae algae; essential for the growth and well-being of all live corals and invertebrates. T5 lights provide more light output than T8s!
- Actinic 420 promotes the growth of zooxanthellae algae, essential for the growth and well-being of all live corals and invertebrates.
- Combine with Zoo Med’s Ocean Sun® for a more subdued “deepwater” tank effect.
- Combine with Zoo Med’s Ultra Sun® for optimum viewing pleasure of live fish and corals.
- Distributes the light evenly across the water surface.
- Generates less heat as compared to metal halide lamps.
- High quality lamp manufactured in Germany.
- All T5 HO lamps must be installed in hoods manufactured for T5 HO lamps. (This lamp will not work in a regular T8 or T12 type fixture).